Tomorrow is my birthday and I’ll be waking up alone in an empty bed and then going off to work in an empty office all day and if you don’t think that’s a little depressing you should fuck right off.
I can almost remember a time when there were people who wanted to date me/make out with me. Almost.
I’ve spent the last hour at my work computer, trying to buy $10 Jetstar sale fares and I don’t even know why because I don’t want to even go anywhere but it’s like THE FARES ARE $10 THIS IS BIGGER THAN WHAT I WANT
Seeing Fleetwood Mac in November, nbd.
(Full disclosure: I’m going with my best girl Steph, her mum and her gran.)
*eats take-out while watching Masterchef*
I’m really pissed off at someone right now and I don’t know how to deal with it other than being a passive-aggressive dick. Help?
My friend: ‘Well, if you wanna come I could set you up with someone as their +1.’
Me: I think I’m just gonna order food from my bed and watch Star Trek.
The name Tumblr is derived from the tumbler of wine I’m usually drinking when I make a post.
Australia’s supermarket duopoly really freaks me out.
- australian horror story: down down, prices are down
Sometimes I wonder if the reason I’m single is because there’s a video out there somewhere of me eating a baked potato.
- 1. Think of the last person who said I love you, do you think they meant it?
- 2. Would you date an 18-year-old at the age you are now?
- 3. When’s the last time you were aggravated and happy at the same time?
- 4. Would you ever smile at a stranger?
- 5. Is there someone mad because you’re dating/talking to the person you are?
- 6. Have you heard a song that reminds you of someone today?
- 7. What exactly are you wearing right now?
- 8. How often do you listen to music?
- 9. Do you wear jeans or sweats more?
- 10. Do you think your life will change dramatically before 2013?
- 11. Are you a social or an antisocial person?
- 12. Have you ever kissed someone whose name begins with the letter ‘A’?
- 13. What about ‘R’?
- 14. Can you drive a stick shift?
- 15. Do you care if people talk badly about you?
- 16. Are you going out of town soon?
- 17. When was the last time you cried?
- 18. Have you ever told someone you loved them?
- 19. If you could change your eye color, would you?
- 20. Is there a boy who you would do absolutely everything for?
- 21. Name something you dislike about the day you’re having.
- 22. Is it cute when guys kiss you on your forehead?
- 23. Are you dating the last person you talked to?
- 24. What are you sitting on right now?
- 25. Does anyone regularly (other than family) tell you they love you?
- 26. Have you ever wanted someone you couldn’t have?
- 27. Who was the last person you talked to before you went to bed last night?
- 28. Do you get a lot of colds?
- 29. Where is the shirt you are wearing from?
- 30. Does anyone hate you?
- 31. Do you have any empty alcohol bottles hidden somewhere in your room?
- 32. Do you like watching scary movies?
- 33. Do you want your tongue pierced?
- 34. If you had to delete one year of your life completely, which would it be?
- 35. Did you have a dream last night?
- 36. When was the last time you told someone you loved them?
- 37. Do you think you’ll be married in 5 years?
- 38. Do you think someone has feelings for you?
- 39. Do you think someone is thinking about you right now?
- 40. Did you have a good day yesterday?
- 41. Think back 2 months ago; were you in a relationship?
- 42. In the next 48 hours, will you hang out with a girl?
- 43. Has anyone told you they don’t want to ever lose you?
- 44. What’s the best part about school?
- 45. Do you have any pictures on your Facebook?
- 46. Do you ever pass notes to your friends in school?
- 47. Do you replay things that have happened in your head?
- 48. Were you single over the last summer?
- 49. Is your life anything like it was two years ago?
- 50. What are you supposed to be doing right now?
- 51. Do you hate the last guy you had a conversation with?
- 52. Are you nice to everyone?
- 53. Have you ever liked someone you didn’t expect to?
- 54. Do you think you can last in a relationship for 6 months and not cheat?
- 55. Are you good at hiding your feelings?
- 56. Do you think you like someone?
- 57. Have you kissed someone whose name starts with a ‘J’?
- 58. Do you prefer to be friends with girls or boys?
- 59. Has anyone of your friends ever seen you cry?
- 60. Do you hate anyone?
- 61. How’s your heart?
- 62. Is there something that happened in your past that you hate talking about?
- 63. Have you ever cried over a guy?
- 64. Who is probably talking a load of crap about you right now?
- 65. Are your toenails painted pink?
- 66. Will your next kiss be a mistake?
- 67. Girls love it when boyfriends cry; correct?
- 68. Have your pants ever fallen down in public?
- 69. Who was the last person you were on the phone with?
- 70. How do you look right now?
- 71. Do you have someone you can be your complete self around?
- 72. Can you commit to one person?
- 73. Do you have someone of the opposite sex you can tell everything to?
- 74. Have you ever felt replaced?
- 75. Did you wake up cranky?
- 76. Are you a jealous person?
- 77. Are relationships ever worth it?
- 78. Anyone you’re giving up on?
- 79. Currently wanting to see anyone?
- 80. Name something you have to do tomorrow?
- 81. Last person you cried in front of?
- 82. Is there someone you will never forget?
- 83. Do you think the person you have feelings for is protective of you?
- 84. If the person you wish to be with were with you, what would you be doing right now?
- 85. Are you over your past?
- 86. Have you ever liked one of your best friends of the opposite sex?
- 87. Is there anyone you can tell EVERYTHING to?
- 88. If your first true love knocked on your door with apology and presents, would you accept?
- 89. So, the last person you kissed just happens to arrive at your door at 3AM; do you let them in?
- 90. Have you ever liked someone who your friends hated?
- 91. Will you be in a relationship in 2 months?
- 92. Is there anyone you know with the name Michael?
- 93. Have you ever kissed a Matthew?
- 94. Were you in a relationship in January? How was it going?
- 95. Were you happy with the person you liked in March?
- 96. Don’t tell me lies, is the last person you texted attractive?
- 97. Who do you have texts from?
- 98. If the person you like says they like someone else, what would you say?
- 99. Have you ever kissed someone older than you?
- 100. Who’s in your profile picture with you?
- 101. Ever kissed under fireworks?
- 102. Has anybody ever given you butterflies?
Fun Things To Do In Apartments When You Have No Power*
- Read Sweet Valley High by the light of a borrowed camping lantern
- Drink red wine, because you don’t need to chill that shit
- Light lots of candles, then constantly fret that you might start a fire
- Order takeout and eat it all in one sitting because you have no fridge in which to keep leftovers
- Use last of phone battery making dumb Tumblr post
*Apartment has no power because we forgot to get it connected before we moved. Idiots.
there’s a lady who’s sure / all that glitters is gold / and she’s buying a onesie / from american apparel
Since I had a massive allergic reaction a couple of months ago to washing powder (labelled for sensitive skin LOLOLOL), it’s like I’ve been hypersensitive to everything. Absolutely everything seems to set me off, with no rhyme or reason. It’s been exhausting. It’s been particularly awful the last few days, no doubt because packing up all my shit to move is kicking up loads of dust.
So I’ve been trawling the interwebs for remedies and I read that drinking apple cider vinegar in warm water is great for allergy relief. OTC antihistamines don’t do anything for me anymore, so tonight, when another attack hit, I thought I’d give it a try.
Maybe it’s a placebo effect, but I swear that within 10 minutes, my whole body calmed down. No itching or overheating or breathing problems. The haziness I get with an allergy attack cleared and I actually feel vaguely human.
If this is the allergy cure I’ve been looking for my whole life, I’ll never say a bad word against weirdos on home remedy forums ever again.
THIS JUST IN: PACKING TO MOVE HOUSE FUCKING EATS A BUCKET OF DICKS FUCK IT ALL
(What I’m trying to say, of course, is that I’m moving this weekend and I’m entirely underprepared.)
I went to uni and worked in Hawthorn for like years - YEARS - and now I have to go to dinner on Glenferrie Rd tonight and I’m freaking out about how to get there.
This is what happens when you’ve been swallowed up by the inner-north bubble and haven’t left the area bordered by Hoddle St, Royal Pde, Brunswick Rd and Victoria Pde in years.
Here are some things that have happened in my life over the last few weeks:
- I left my job at the Red Cross, where I’d been for 18 months
- I started a new job that isn’t in retail
- I found out I have to move
- My lovely friend Phil turned up back in Australia unannounced and suggested we move in together
- I got into a Facebook fight with my soon-to-be ex-housemate
- My bird died
2013, you need to just chill the fuck out.